Tuesday, February 12, 2013

6 wk visit

We went to the Drs yesterday for the 6 wk visit and Dr Martinez said we were doing great, and are role models for others, which is nice to hear! Even though I always say that I'm not that strong, I know that Chris and I are very strong and our love for each other and for Chloe is going to get us through all of this! We know that we gave Chloe the best chance for her to be here with us physically, God just wanted her home sooner then we thought.

I heard something really sweet the other day about my youngest niece Mallory, my sister Mandy had said Mallory's teacher had asked if Chloe had passed because in chapel (she goes to a Christian school) Mallory had said a prayer for Chloe, and said everyday since then she has talked about Chloe. Which I think is so sweet and Mallory said to me "Chloe's Gods baby, she's in heaven with God and Jesus." That just warms my heart, it's so honest and true, and it really shows how pure a child's heart and thoughts are.

As Chris and I were talking yesterday, we were thinking about how many people we have met and who have reached out to us since everything with Chloe happened, and it's really surprised us at how kind others can be. Also how many other families have went through similar situations and have lost a child. It's a very humbling experience to know how many people have been effected or inspired by Chloe's story. Also how great our experience with our Drs have been, I don't think it would of been so easy to get through all of it if it wasn't for Dr Martinez, Dr Fanous and all of their staff. They've all been so great, helpful, and supportive.

Also before I forget, for those who donated for the bracelets, I sent off the donation amount to ABC and we all raised $310. I know some are still donating and once I get those I will be sending off those to them as well! Y'all are amazing!

I also finally got Chloe's foot print and initials tattoo'd by her anchor! Done by Mike at Pachuco Tattoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay - I just barely ran across your HPE post on BBC and was in search of an update on your little miracle. I am sure Heavenly Father is blessing you many times over as you celebrate the miracle of Chloe. Hugs and prayers from a fellow HPE friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shannon, I am so sorry im just getting to see this comment! Thank you, I actually just updated my blog, my husband and I have been doing pretty good with everything that has happened with our Chloe, lately for me it has been a little difficult. I think it's due to her expected due date coming up, I've been nervous thinking about future pregnancys, do you have an advice that kind of helps with the anxiety I've been getting?

      Delete