Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 1/2 months

I've been meaning to type up a new blog for a while now, just didn't really know what to type. The past couple months have been trying, some days much better then others. My dad's 4 yr anniversary was on March 6th, which was hard because it's hard to believe its been 4 yrs since he's been gone. Lately I've been replaying how everything with Chloe happened, and it makes me wonder if there was more we could of done. I know the Drs said it was all a "lightening strike", it can happen to anyone, and that we didn't do anything wrong, but it's hard to not think that there was something that I did wrong. I realize how much hope I had that Chloe would of made it to be here with us, even if she would of been special, I had that hope that she would make it. I hear about all these girls having kids, or who already have kids, then you see how they act and how they don't take care about their children at all, and it just makes me wonder why in the world they were even blessed with kids. I know I should think like that, but its hard, I see these people who have health kids, but they speak so nasty to them, go out every single night, and just plain don't care!

Here lately I've kind of had some anxiety about future pregnancies, even though I know that Chris and I aren't going to "try" for a while, I still worry about when that day comes. All of the what-ifs that are all entailed, some days I think "oh yeah I can't wait to get pregnant, and have another baby" but them the majority of days I think "I don't know if I can do it all again. I don't know if I can have another c-section, or risk something else bad happening". I try to be positive, but its difficult, I've spoke with some other women who have been through similar situations, in loosing a child, and they said its normal to feel like this, and that it gets better, but it's hard to see it getting better right now. I guess I've just been in a funky mood due to Chloe's original due date coming up. But my youngest niece did cheer me up the other day, I had picked her up from school, and we were waiting to get her brother when she asked "are you and Chris going to have another baby?" and I told her yes we were but not for a while, and I asked her what she thought we would have, a boy or another girl? Then she told me "I think it'll be another girl and a boy!" lol which made me laugh, cause I've already told Chris we're destined to have 3 children because almost everyone one on our block has had 3 kids, so that means Chloe will more then likely have 2 siblings (maybe 3 o_O lol).

On an ending note for this post, I saw this on pinterest and can relate to it, I wish they had one about Fathers too.

http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/03/the-bereaved-mother-is/

No comments:

Post a Comment