Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nervous

We go to the MRI appt tomorrow at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, and needless to say today has def been nerve racking.  From what we understand we will know exactly what Chloe has, and possible information for future pregnancies.  We're def praying and hoping for the best, but we are prepared for anything at this point.  Once we know what is going on I will be doing another post and explain it all the best I can of what we find out.  We'll go back to see Dr. Martinez once we're back, and see Dr. Blanco on Dec 6th, I'm guessing to just discuss everything that we will learn, I'm kind of hoping we will receive Chloe's bear then (once we do receive it I will post a picture).  Wish us luck, and please keep praying, they def help us, and mean the world to us.  Much love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment