Monday, November 19, 2012

Anxious

Well I haven't posted in a few weeks, and figured I should post. These past few weeks/month have been pretty hectic and surreal for us, and has def been draining. Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already 3 days away, it seems like November just started, but then again we have been anticipating Drs visits to get here also.

Speaking of Drs, we will fly out on Wed the 28th, have the MRI on the 29th, then fly home on the 30th. From what Jamie has said once the MRI is done we will speak with Dr Diane Twickler (shes the one doing the MRI) and she will tell us everything that it shows. Chris and I were thinking that once we know what is going on with Chloe, we are going to get some silicone bracelets made with her name on them. Once we know for sure I'll let everyone know if anyone would like one, we might also do them for donations, and send all the proceeds to either the ABC Ministries (who is making her bear) or to a foundation of the disorder she has (like Hydranencephaly if it's that). I feel like one of the harder parts of our situation is that we've been so excited to see Chloe and have her in our lives for the past 5 months, and now we know that there is a huge possibility that she won't be here physically with us. We're already so attached to her, and love her it's hard to think that she is going to be our guardian angel one day. 

Also I just wanted everyone to know that they can talk to Chris or I, it's gotten much easier to speak about everything, sometime I know I get choked up at some points, but what we're trying to let everyone know is that we're not made of glass. I know I may of came off a little rude in the last post, but don't let that stop you from texting us, or asking a sincere question when you see us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment