Saturday, January 5, 2013

Update so far

I know I haven't updated lately, but to be honest nothing has really changed since the last post. We've been to the Dr one other time since the last post, and Chloe's hearts still beating, which we are thankful for. Esp because we were able to bring in the new year with her, even though she wasn't physically with us, knowing that her heart was still beating makes me more grateful for how strong she is.

For those of you who haven't seen on my FB, we received a heart monitor from a friend for the house, and I have a video that I will post at the end of this and you can hear Chloe's big heart just beating away. We also go back to the Drs on the 9th, which we will see Dr Fanous, because Dr Martinez will be out of town. He is the Dr who covers for Martinez. We will also go back and see Dr Martinez on the 14th, then Dr Blanco (the high risk Dr) on the 17th.

Also we got in the bracelets we ordered for those who haven't heard, and so far we have raised $95 for ABC Ministry from the donations received from the bracelets!  I also wanted to say thank you once again to everyone who have donated, and who have been thinking about us and praying.  It really does help to know that others are praying just as much as we are!  I guess I will finish this post here, and I will let everyone know how our next couple appts go, and I will post some pictures below, as well as the heart beat video.

Here is the picture that was suppose to be
with the last entry, tiny 6 month belly
 
 
Photobucket
The bacelets, we did silver which is the awareness color,
and her name in hot pink, and on the inside it says "Isaiah 41:10"
 "So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Photobucket
Daddy giving Chloe her first NYE kiss
 

Here's where we were able to find her heart beat on the heart monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment